This tender for the design of the new campus area of OSTIM Technical University was organized in the light of the data obtained in the R&D project titled "Smart Campus Design Approach in Third Generation Universities", which was also accepted by OSTIM Technical University on 03.2022.
SMART CAMPUS PROJECT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SMART CAMPUS PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIFICATION
OSTIM Technical University's "SMART CAMPUS PROJECT, PROJECT PREPARATION SERVICE PROCUREMENT" will be tendered through an open tender procedure according to Article 16 of the Tender Regulation of Foundation Higher Education Institutions. Detailed information about the tender is given below:
ç) Internet address where the tender document can be viewed: www.ostimteknik.edu.tr
2-Service subject to tender
Detailed information can be accessed from the administrative specifications in the tender document available at www.ostimteknik.edu.tr.
4-Seeing and obtaining the tender document
4.1. The tender document can be seen free of charge at the address specified below. However, those who will bid for the tender must purchase the document approved by the Administration.
TR650004600603888000168834 AKBANK, OSTİM Branch
ç) Tender document sales price (including tax, if any): 2.000,00 (two thousand) TL
5 - Conditions to participate in the tender, required documents, and qualification criteria:
5.1. In order to participate in the tender, bidders must submit the documents listed below within the scope of their bids:
1) In the case of a real person, a document from the chamber of commerce and industry or the chamber of tradesmen and Artisans, taken in the year of the first announcement or tender date, showing that it is registered in the chamber,
2) In the case of a legal entity, a document from the chamber of commerce and industry in which it is registered by the relevant legislation, taken in the year of the first announcement or tender date, showing that the legal entity is registered in the chamber,
1) In the case of a real person, a notarized signature declaration,
2) In the case of a legal entity, the Trade Registry Gazette shows the latest status indicating the partners, members, or founders of the legal entity and the officers in the management of the legal entity, if all of this information is not included in a Trade Registry Gazette, the relevant Trade Registry Gazettes or documents showing these matters to show all of this information and the notarized signature circular of the legal entity and the notarized internal directive general assembly/board of directors decision on the division of duties;
5.2. In case of bidding for the tender as a business partnership;
5.2.1. The declaration of partnership must be submitted to the Administration.
5.3. Consortiums cannot bid for the tender.
5.4-Documents related to economic and financial qualifications and the criteria that these documents must meet:
5.4.1. To have the capacity to assign personnel with the following qualifications in the project;
|Position||Person||Minimum Total Experience (Years)|
|Architect Project Coordinator||1||10|
|A Leed certified employee/consultant||1||-|
5.4.2. This item is left blank.
5.5. Documents related to professional and technical competence and the criteria that these documents must meet:
5.5.1 Certificate of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry or the relevant Chamber of Profession registered by the legislation
1) In the case of a real person, a document showing that he/she is registered in the relevant chamber of commerce or chamber of commerce and industry, taken in the year in which the date of the first announcement or the date of the tender or deadline application is included
2) In the case of a legal entity, a document showing that the legal entity is registered in the chamber of commerce and industry in which it is registered by the relevant legislation, taken in the year in which the date of the first announcement or the date of tender or deadline application,
5.5.2. The companies participating in the tender must put the following documents in the tender file.
Standard Form-KİK015.0/D: Lump Sum Offer Letter,
Standard Form-KİK025.0/D: Declaration of Business Partnership,
Standard Form-KİK027.0/D: Letter of Provisional Guarantee,
Standard Form-KİK031.1/D: Work Experience Certificate (Contractor - Work Completion)
Standard Form-KİK031.5/D: Work Experience Certificate (Subcontractor - Work Completion),
Standard Form-KIK032.0/D: Curriculum Vitae Form,
Standard Form-KİK033.0/D: General Service Experience,
Standard Form-KİK034.1/D: Similar Works Performed in the Last 5 Years,
Standard Form-KİK035.1/D: Technical Personnel Information Summary Table,
Standard Form-KİK037.1/D: Explanation of Organizational Structure, Methodology and Work Plan with the Realization of the Work Form,
Standard Form-KIK037.2/D: Personnel Status, Positions and Job Descriptions,
Standard Form-KİK037.3/D: Timetable for Technical Personnel,
Standard Form-KIK037.4/D: Work Plan,
Standard Form-KİK038.1/D: Cost Summary,
Standard Form-KİK038.2/D: Explanation of Wages - Explanation of Work Items form,
Standard Form-KİK038.3/D: Other Items Table,
Standard Form-KİK040.1/D: Partnership Status Certificate
5.6. The works to be accepted as similar work are specified below:
5.6.1. Completions that can be accepted as work experience;
Having completed at least 3 projects in classes 3A and above (work completion certificate or reference certificate (signed/stamped document showing the company/person information, contact information, information about the place where the work was done, the value of the work, etc.) and project visuals).
Having completed at least 2 projects related to institutional service buildings such as universities, schools, hospitals, research centers, etc., provided that the value of the work completion or reference certificate provided is not less than 15% of the bid price