Call for Papers
You are invited to submit your scientific papers for SEPIP2021.
Papers should be written in english, the official language of the event.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract & work in progress papers submission deadline: 31 August, 2021. (included)
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 10 September, 2021.
- Final paper submission deadline: 24 September, 2021 (included)
- Papers submitted to the conference should be unpublished work and not submitted for presentation or publication elsewhere.
- It is possible to submit papers not only in English but also in Turkish. It is important to note however that manuscripts not written in English should contain an additional abstract in English.
- Papers should be submitted by email to [email protected] in MS Office Word format.
- Please provide an abstract of ca. 150 to 250 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Please provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
- Authors should submit a brief biography with the final version of their accepted paper.