Call for Papers
Call for papers
You are invited to submit your scientific papers for SEPIP2020.
Papers should be written in english, the official language of the event.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract & work in progress papers submission deadline: 31st July , 2020. (included)
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 21st August, 2020.
- Final paper submission deadline: 18th September, 2020. (included)
- Abstracts, work in progress papers and final papers should be submitted online.
- Fee for submission is 100€
- The deadline for abstract and work ın progress papers submission is 31st july , 2020. (included)
- All abstracts, work in progress papers and final papers must be submitted and presented in english.
- Abstracts should be based on topic areas listed in sepıp2020 website.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000 including spaces.
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email from sepıp2020 organization committee for confirmation.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or if you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact conference secretariat: email@example.com
- Fınal paper submıssıon: If your abstract or work in progress papers has been accepted, you should submit your final paper. The final paper length should be between 4 to 10 pages. (including references)
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: abstract, ıntroduction, methodology, results, conclusions, acknowledgements (if applicable) and references.