ETEIA Micro-Projects Contest
General Information and The Purpose
As part of the ETEIA project, we are organizing a competition for micro projects on circular economy and energy transition. This competition, organized for the students of our university which participating in the ETEIA project, will be an opportunity to put into practice the knowledge gained during the studies as well as the courses organized within the scope of the ETEIA project. The aim is to identify the most innovative and enterprising students.
Contest Rules are following:
- The competition is open to students of ETEIA project partners, EVS Science and Technology University (Poland), Trás-os-Montes University and Alto Douro (Portugal) and OSTİM Technical University (Turkey).
- Students work under the scientific supervision of their teachers.
- Submissions can be made by a single idea owner or by a team represented by a team spokesperson. There is no limit on the number of members for applications made as a team. Participation of a team is encouraged, especially in terms of generating different ideas and covering different abilities/competencies.
- Each student or team can submit a maximum of two projects.
- Applications for the competition will be made through the Application Form linked below:
- Project proposals must be in Turkish or English.
- Students will present their projects to the jury members on the date specified in the timetable, not exceeding 15 minutes. During the presentation, the jury and the audience will be able to ask questions.
- The Jury will select the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in the confidential deliberations.
- The winning projects will receive a monetary award for the implementation of their projects (to perform one of the implementation methods listed in Article 4):
- First prize: 1000 €, Second prize: 750 €, Third prize: 500 €.
Contest programme are following:
|What to do?
|Who will do?
|When will do?
|Competition announcement (on the ETEIA website and on the websites of partner institutions).
|15 Temmuz 2022
|Deadline for the submission of projects
|15 Kasım 2022
|Determination of the jury
|20 Kasım 2022
|Presentation of the projects, jury scoring and annoucement of the winners
|Students and the jury
|30 Kasım 2022
|Implementation of the top projects.
|31 Aralık 2022
Ozan Gülhan, [email protected]
Ali Uçucu, [email protected]
Click for application conditions