- Food and drink cannot be consumed in the library reading hall and corridor except water.
- Tobacco and alcohol products cannot be drunk in any part of the library building.
- Mobile phones must be kept silent in the library building.
- Users are obliged to comply with the rules set for the sound and quiet working areas.
- Users are responsible for their belongings. The Library and Documentation Department is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Identification, bag, etc., when necessary at the entrance and exit of the library. personal items are checked by security personnel.
- The group cannot be spoken out loud in the study rooms. The students in the group are responsible for the sloppy use of the rooms.
- In case of non-compliance with the library rules, the user is obliged to heed the warnings of the library staff.
- The library collection is protected by an electronic security system. No publication can be taken out of the library without permission. In such a case, legal action is applied.
10. It is forbidden to copy all of a work.
11. Legal action is taken against the user who harms the library information sources and items (computer, desk, chair, etc.) in any way.
12. People who use the library are deemed to have accepted to follow the above rules.
Borrowing and lending rules:
- Users must show their university ID card while borrowing information sources
- Information resources cannot be borrowed and time extension cannot be done with another member's identity card.
- The user with a delayed information source cannot borrow a new information source and do not extend the time without returning this information source and paying the delay penalty.
- Users are obliged to return the borrowed materials on the specified date.
- The library has the right to request the return of the borrowed information sources without waiting for the return date when it deems necessary. The information source must be returned within 3 (three) days at the latest after the user is informed.
- If the material is not reserved by another member, the borrowed resource can be extended up to 2 (two) times.
- Reserve materials are borrowed for two hours. If no other reader is required with the material, the request is extended by another two hours upon request. Other copies of the reserve materials, which have more than one copy, are borrowed from 16:00 in the evening until 10:00 in the morning.
- After the borrowing period has expired, daily delay fee is applied for the materials in the general and multimedia collections that are not returned and hourly for the reserved course materials.
- Delay Fee: 50 (fifty) cents per day for normal materials,
Hourly: 1 (one) TL is collected for reserve materials.
He has to return all sources of information on a member who will be dismissed from the University for any reason.
Members are obliged to notify the library of changes in their personal information in the system on time.
The user with a delayed information source cannot borrow a new information source and do not extend the time without returning this information source and paying the delay penalty.
Users who are not our members can only use the information sources in the library within the library.
Academic staff of other universities can borrow our resources through their own libraries within the scope of "Interlibrary Cooperation".