Documents Required for Final Registration
- Original, if not applicable, notarized or approved copy (by Turkish Embassy/Consulate General within the home country) of either High School Diploma or High School Exit Document (for newly graduates not having obtained a diploma and notarized).
- Original of the “Certificate of Equivalence” of the High School Diploma obtained from the Ministry of National Education.
- Official transcript of the candidate approved by the headship of the high school and notarized or approved copy of the transcript (by Turkish Embassy/Consulate General within the home country).
- Original copy of the national or internationa exam score endorsed by the Senate of the University.
- Notarized or approved copy (by Turkish Embassy/Consulate General within the home country) of the passport pages revealing the identity information and validity duration.
- “Student Visa” document obtained from Turkish Embassy/Consulate General within the home country.
- If applicable, notarized or approved copy ((by Turkish Embassy/Consulate General within the home country) English/Turkish Language Exam score.
- The document granted by Turkish Language Centers (TÖMER,etc) and accepted by the Turkish Council of Higher Education, for the students who want to register to the programs whose language of instruction is Turkish, proving that the applicant is successful.
- “Residence Permit” (to be submitted to the Directorate of Student Affairs within one month upon registration).
- General Health Insurance document.
- A bank statement indicating the tuition fee has been deposited into the bank account of OSTİM Technical University.
- 12 recent photographs with 4,5x6,0 size.
- The submission of the documents related to financial assets revealing that financial potential of the candidate is enough to pursue his higher education in our country (The amount of financial assurance to be documented is at least one-year tuition fee amount.