ETEIA Micro Project Competition
General information and aim of the competition
As part of the EETA project, we are organising a competition for micro-projects on circular economy and energy transition topics. The competition is addressed to students of the universities participating in the ETEIA project. The competition is to be an opportunity to put into practice the knowledge gained during the studies as well as the courses organized within the ETEIA project. The aim is to identify the most innovative and enterprising students.
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The competition is open to students of the universities participating in the ETEIA project, namely AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland), University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro (Portugal), and OSTIM Technical University (Turkey).
- Students work under the scientific supervision of their tutor.
- The applications can be submitted either by a single idea holder or by a team represented by a contact person. There is no preset number of members in a team. The participation of a team is welcome and appreciated, especially when the team is covering different competencies required in running ideas.
- Each student or team can submit a maximum of two projects.
- Find the application form on the below link. The form is to be submitted via following form:
- Proposals must be in the Turkish or in English.
- The students present their projects to a jury and audience (15 minutes presentation). Each member of the jury and audience can ask questions.
- The jury selects the 1st, 2 nd , and 3rd place winners in secret deliberations.
- Winners, three from each University, will be awarded with a money prize for an idea implementation (in one of the forms listed in point 4):
- 1st prize: € 1000, 2nd prize: € 750, 3rd prize: € 500.
The competition schedule is as follows:
|Competition announcement (on the ETEIA website, and partner institutions’ websites)
||ETEIA project partners
||July 15, 2022
|Deadline for submission of micro-projects
||November 15, 2022
|Determining the composition of the jury
||ETEIA project partners
||November 20, 2022
|Presentation of micro-projects. Secret jury deliberations. Announcement of winners
||Students and jury
||November 30, 2022
|Implementation of the best projects
||December 31, 2022
In case of questions please ask:
Ozan Gülhan, [email protected]
Ali Uçucu, [email protected]
Click for application conditions.
Türkçe sayfa için tıklayınız.