Inbound Mobility

Click here for the Application Form 

Click here for the Learning Agreement 

Click here for FAQ

Click here for the Internship Agreement 


Required Documents for a Residence Permit: 

  • 5 Photographs 
  • Passport 
  • Passport Copy (ID page, Entry Page Copy, Visa Page) 
  • Student Certificate 
  • Click here for Residence Permit Application 
  • Click here for the Incoming Student Guide 



All staff members wishing to participate in mobility must contact the relevant Erasmus Department Coordinator to determine the appropriate mobility period. 

Before mobility, the Staff Mobility Agreement must be prepared. The forms provided by the European Commission are as follows: 

Click here HE-Staff Mobility Agreement for Trainning

Click here HE-Staff Mobility Agreement for Teaching