Electronic Technology; It has a wide range of work areas from computer aided circuit design and production, radio TV technologies, civil / military communication systems to satellite communication systems. Electronic Technology is an area that deals with the design, production and maintenance of many electronic hardware, software, devices, systems and control circuits needed in daily life and industrial production.
Today, our industrialists strongly need Electronic Technology Technicians who speak English. Electronic Technology Technicians who speak English are provided with many opportunities to develop themselves both financially and in their careers both at domestic and abroad.
In this context, OSTIM Technical University Electronic Technology Program offers English preparation opportunities to its students depending on their wishes.The teaching language of the program is Turkish.
- Factories that manufacture industrial electronic devices
- Businesses that manufacture and design electronic cards
- Electronic appliance technical services
- Industrial maintenance repair businesses
- Businesses that design, manufacture, maintenance and repair image and sound systems
- TV and radio systems design, production, maintenance and repair businesses
- Security systems design, production, maintenance and repair businesses
- Telecommunications systems design, production, maintenance and repair businesses
- Factories that manufacture electrically powered machines and electronic circuits
- Automotive industry electronic card design and manufacturing enterprises
- Businesses providing vehicle maintenance electronic part service supports
- Research and development institutions engaged in the production and maintenance of aerospace, satellite and maritime communication systems (TUBITAK, TAI, ASELSAN etc.)
- Companies that analyze computer aided
- Technology companies that manufacture automatic control and autonomous systems