- Classes will start on February 27, 2023 (Preparatory School on 20.02.2023).
- Course registration will be held on February 22-24.
- If students who want to freeze their registration for the spring semester send a petition declaring their status to their academic units until March 10, 2023, their registration will be frozen, and this period will not be counted from the education period of the program.
- Unpaid spring semester tuition fees for students whose first-degree relatives died or whose first-degree relatives' residences were destroyed or damaged in the provinces under the state of emergency, and the registration freeze fees of those students who want to freeze their registration have been postponed until the fall semester.
- The exams of those who could not attend the 2022-2023 Fall Semester exams on and after February 6, 2023 will be held at a later date determined by our academic units.
- Announcements about the education processes of our University's Faculties, Graduate School, Foreign Languages Department can be followed on the web pages of the relevant units.
Kindly submitted for your information.